Saturday, February 2, 2013

My first contribution to Beauty of Becoming!

Hi everyone!

Today I am super excited. My first blog as a contributor to "Beauty of Becoming" has been published!

Beauty of Becoming is an amazing company and site that is a "resource center" for women, empowering them to live healthy, balanced lives. One of the ways they do this is through their blog, full of experiences and advice from average women. Their focus on inner beauty, health, balance, and professional development fundamentally embodies everything I am passionate about and believe in. At first, I applied to a business internship of theirs, before I began my blog. I received a reply thanking me for my application, and letting me know that they also have writing positions available as well. Originally, I ignored this, but once I started Be Well. Love, Julie I figured I'd send my link their way. Now I'm writing for them once a month! It is so crazy how the universe works and how amazing opportunities and connections can present themselves.

So! Check out their website http://www.beautyofbecoming.com/.

And, specifically go read my latest post about having a healthy relationship with the scale!!!
http://www.beautyofbecoming.com/9/post/2013/02/the-scale-its-all-about-balance.html.

Wishing everyone a beautiful and glorious weekend!

Be Well.

Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment