Monday, August 12, 2013

A little video for you while I'm traveling!




Whewf! This summer has absolutely flown by. In about 13 hours, I begin my road trip to South Carolina with Mom for grad school. It's been such a whirlwind, I can't quite grasp the fact that I'm actually going yet.

Needless to say, things are going to be quite chaotic this week, as I drive down, set up my apartment, and get ready for orientation etc. Bare with me if I don't get to write as much =). In the mean time, I'll post fun things I've found, like this!

Check out this awesome video by Mind Body Green (my favorite website ever). It's all about wellness, innovation, and making your passions into a career! Absolutely great talk. Keep following those dreams people!

Click here to watch!

Hope you are inspired as I was.

Be Well.

Love, Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment